MARKETING MANAGER – FMCG Food – Job
Based in Belgium , our client is the local subsidiary of a worldwide leading FMCG player. Confidentiality reasons prevent us to give more details at this stage.
AIM OF THE POSITION
In this role, your primary responsibility is to define and drive the local strategy for one of the biggest food brand in Belgium. Utilizing key consumer insights, you will drive the development of best in class innovation funnels, brand positioning, strategic marketing programs and brand roadmaps to best deliver brand promises to the consumer, while maximizing financial results. You will manage and develop a team of experienced Marketers.
- Champion Brand portfolio development and steward brands’ positioning, communication, receipt and iconography.
- Assures in a structured way that all objectives are achieved
- Be responsible for brand portfolio financial performance including volume growth, profit growth and return on investment (full P&L responsibility).
- Develop strategy and marketing programs.
- Guarantee positioning and supporting guidelines application on the market.
- Lead the development of advertising, promotions and collateral materials (off and online)needed to support strategy.
- Lead major innovation process (NPD) for key brands within the portfolio.
- Gives a clear direction to the team, defining clear objectives taking into account the different roles and responsibilities of his/her team.
- Work collaboratively with all resources across the company.
- Report to the Marketing Director
- University degree in marketing and/or business
- Post graduate degree (MBA) in business science or marketing related discipline
- 8 years marketing experience with leading international consumer company (FMCG)
- Outstanding strategic and analytical ability
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proven leadership ability demonstrated by the achievement of past results and objectives
- Demonstrates great powers of persuasion, motivates others to change.
- Intellectual curiosity, be continuously alert.
- Strong in networking and building qualitative relationships.
- High degree of initiatives with the ability to work independently as well as in team.
- Able to drive executionnal excellence (result orientation) and inspire teams to outperform.
- Creative, but pragmatic.
- Strong language skills, both in reading, understanding, writing and speaking : Dutch, French, English.
Interested to discuss this job opportunity? Click here to send your CV